Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wednesday's Class

More info. WOW!! Voicethread was interesting and would be fun for certain things but I do not see a classroom application for me right now. Flat classroom would be awesome to try. I would like to ask that teacher if she has any extracurricular activities and how much time she spends outside of her classroom with this project. I was explaining this flat classroom to Liz Watson and Bergen Hesse and they thought it would be fun. From the outside looking in it is obvious that a lot of learning is going on and the students are very engaged in the project. From a teaching perspective, it seems like it would take a tremendous amount of time outside of the school day. I also need to spend some time on ali.apple.com. This seems a good website for teachers.

No comments: